News & Activities

Post : 4 Sep 2023

Joyful Living Signs Land Purchase Agreement with CPGC Industrial Estate Project

On the morning of August 31, CG Corporation Co., Ltd. (CG) held a land purchase agreement signing ceremony with Joyful Living Co., Ltd. at CG's headquarter in Bangkok. Joyful Living plans to invest in setting up a new factory in the CPGC Industrial Estate to further expand their business footprint in global market.

Joyful Living is a manufacturer with over 20 years’ experience of producing bathroom shower curtains, drapes, floor & foot mat, and other household textile products. With strong expertise in the category of household and daily life items production, Joyful Living has received many product certifications accredited under the ES/SCS/FCCA/OEKO-TEX standards. In terms of export, 90 % of its products are exported to the United States and the remaining 10% are exported to Europe.

CPGC Industrial Estate (CPGC) is a project jointly operated by CG and the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (I-EA-T) with focus on developing as a smart eco-friendly industrial estate, and also a cooperation project between China and Thailand which is in line with The Belt & Road Initiative and "Thailand 4.0". Thus, for those businesses entering CPGC, they will not only receive special investment incentivesfrom the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) and the Office of the Board of Investment (BOI), but also benefit from the infrastructure for transportation by land, sea, and air from the location of CPGC.

As a professional industrial estate developer and operator, CG Corporation is a joint venture between C.P. Land Plc., a subsidiary of the Charoen Pokphand Group, and Guangxi Construction Engineering Group, which has strong financial capability to develop and construct large-scaleindustrial estates. With this signing, CG Corporation hopes to be able to build a stable and sustainable cooperation with Joyful Living for win-windevelopment. And it is expected that this signing will be the starting point for strengthening good cooperation between each other and support Joyful Living to be able to start production and operation early next year.

Back to Top