SCOPE OF WORK
- Male / Female Age over 30
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in HRM or relevant field
- Good communication skills and good proficiency in written and spoken English
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in full functions of HR Management
- Experience with an international company or JV company is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Labor Law
- Computer literate with skills in MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong leadership, people management, consulting, communication and coordination skills.
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Co-ordinate with CG / CPLAND and Guang Xi Group on policies & HR procedure and compensation & benefit development. Recruit new hires for CG Corp. and in charge of overall HR matters.
- Handling staff contract and renewal also Payroll
- 'Perform searches and direct approach for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria and utilize various effective channels and tools to attract best-fit candidates
- 'Coordinating with government agencies and employees other necessary matters.
- 'Manage employee welfare, e.g. medical checkup,
- Work with MD and Executive team to set Company HR strategy and also provide HR policy
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- 'Coordinating with government agencies (such as BOI / Immigration Bureau, and related) and employees for a work permit and other necessary matters.